Introduction- meaning of this blog

Hello All,



I have seen many ups and downs in my life which is full of tragic stories. I have seen friends turning enemies, a good people turns bad, a favorable scenario turns hostile, an almost done work turns failure and so on.

At the same time from last 10 years I am reading scriptures of different religions. I should not say by reading that I become saint but I got a clear picture of what happened and why happened and how it happened. So...

So I thought to share my views through blog and more over, I will post the more relevant points directly from  the scriptures and sometime I will share the relevant stories and the meeting point of these ideas with society as per me.

I always think a platform of discussion is the most vibrant way to connect and know better from others. So here also you are cordially invited to share your views. You can always give suggestion and comments on that.

Thank You!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A thought to share

Life- as it flows!