A thought to share

It is indeed a great thing that the vibration of Earth is changing. As said by Albert Einstein that no problem can be solved by being in same vibration, it is seen now a days that generally people are raising their level of consciousness through various ways. 

My google plus profile is reaching to 12000 views within a short span for time and even in my daily life, I am meeting to huge number of people for the same point. People are seeking to solve the issues by raising their vibration.

It is a time when I am focusing in person to everybody and for that I am not finding time to think a topic and write a short description about that. Hence I decided to stop writing here for some days. 

Kindly may I request all of you to bear with me and together lets make our planet a raised Planet. 



All contents are written by Anindyya Baanerjee and intellectual property of him. Subscribe the blog by going down of the page. While commenting, maintain the dignity of the Page. Love & Light for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life- as it flows!