Life- as it flows!


The Nation is now refreshing itself in a very unique and dynamic way and also it is moving on a high-worth plate. It is worthy to see that, even the mass is also taking part to Nation-building process. Though several of the society is reluctant to stay updated and develop themselves but as a whole, India is opening its mind for a higher realm. Politically, which I should not touch, many new ups and downs are happening. These changes are, further, affecting, positively or negatively to the socio-economic backgrounds of the structure.
As like the demonetization affected the society in a deep-routed manner. Whole World saw the effects of it very carefully as ours is the Nation of worthy. After so many months still the debate is going on about its positivism or negativism. Hence, rather than to again write a piece of debate, lets think about our own facilities about this policy. For me, after that era of changing the exchange, I never see any mal or good effects in my life. Yes, because of it I saw many things in my surrounding but for me my life has not changed in better or lesser. 
When a policy comes in force, I judge it through my life and from last couple of years I have seen my life in a different manner. 
There are points for which elaborate discussions can be done , many ups and downs but  as a whole I still think about 10/12 years back where I flow like a bird and mix with a vast numbers of people, instead of the shallow and just an ordinary man of now.
I read many contemporary books rather papers, common man's story but though trends show a hike on penning such stories I still prefer the conventional- watching the extra-ordinary.
What about you?

All contents are written by Anindyya Baanerjee and intellectual property of him. Subscribe the blog by going down of the page. While commenting, maintain the dignity of the Page. Love & Light for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A thought to share